View/Cancel Online Booking
HOW TO PRINT eTICKET RECEIPT / ITINERARY
A) How to print eTicket Receipt from VirtuallyThere link.
1. Click the VirtuallyThere itinerary link sent to you by our travel consultant/agent.After that you should be able to see your complete itinerary.
2. On right hand side of the itinerary (below NEXT STEPS), there will be a link called "View eTicket Receipt".
Click this link.
3. After you click "View eTicket Receipt", it will open another page showing eTicket numbers for each passenger(if there are more than one passengers). For a single passenger, it wil open the eTicket Receipt.
4. Click the eTicket Number of each passenger and it will open the eTicket Receipt.
5. Take printout of each eTicket Receipt.
B) How to print eTicket Receipt/Itinerary from BA.COM (Only for ticket issued by British Airways )
1. Click the following link to go to "Manage My Booking" page.
2. Under "Go to my booking", enter your Booking Ref# or Reservation Code and Last Name of passenger.
click "find booking" and wait for the your itinerary to show up.
3. Below "Your booking details" you will see "Recommended services for you". Below that on right side,
you will see "Check your Itinerary".
4. Click "Check your Itinerary". It will open another page and wait for the your itinerary to show up.
Then take printout of your itinerary copy before going to airport (click the Print Page button below/top).
5. On BA site, you can request meal, allocate seat(within 24 hour of departure),request wheel chair
assistance,enter your passport info(Advance Pax Info),contact details, Frequent Flyer Number,
check your baggage allowance.